Do you find keeping up with regular annual ISO tasks a struggle?
It’s easy to let ISO maintenance slip through the cracks, especially if it’s in addition to your primary job role.
If this sounds familiar, then you should consider outsourcing certain areas of your ISO management system to be managed by ISO experts.
Today, Mel explains the areas that should be managed in-house, the areas that can be outsourced, and explains the ISO support plan we offer to help businesses outsource aspects of their management systems.
- How long ISO certifications are valid.
- Why businesses outsource some areas of their management system.
- The different ISO areas you can outsource.
- How to maintain quality when outsourcing internal audits.
- The importance of quantifying the results of your management system.
- The importance of employee engagement in your ISO management system.
- Need support with revamping your Management System? check out our ISO Support Plan
- Need guidance and support with ISO Standards? isologyhub
In this episode, we talk about:
[01:38] How long ISO certifications are valid and the ISO support plan we provide.
[02:38] Why businesses outsource certain aspects of their management system.
[03:34] What areas you can outsource and what you should keep in-house.
[04:48] Health and safety requirements and risk management needs.
[06:03] The most popular ISO areas that can be outsourced.
[09:27] How to optimise performance through updating management systems.
[09:57] The importance of being able to quantify the results of ISO systems.
[10:54] How to outsource the facilitation of your management review.
[12:15] Employee engagement training that can be outsourced.
Just a reminder, we’re offering 6 months free access to the isologyhub for anyone who signs up to an ISO Support Plan!
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes:
Stitcher | Spotify | YouTube |iTunes | Soundcloud