Today, we’re joined by our resident Carbonologist David Algar who shares with us everything he knows about the Carbon Neutrality Standard PAS 2060.
Customers are demanding more environmentally friendly products and services, and to remain competitive organizations need to reduce their emissions and improve their environmental records.
Having a sustainability roadmap is critical to both government and industry now and in the future.
When implementing effective climate change mitigation measures the ability to differentiate between real and false claims of carbon neutrality is absolutely critical.
If you’re looking for a credible roadmap for your sustainability journey PAS 2060 can help you cut through the cynicism and doubt and maintain trust in your ethics to manage and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
- How to make a positive impact on the environment.
- Why a company can never be net carbon zero.
- What PAS 2060 consists of and how it helps businesses quantify and reduce emissions.
- How to build credibility and confidence with your shareholders.
- What Carbonology is and how it can help businesses become carbon neutral.
- Why it’s so important to quantify your emissions before reducing them.
In this episode, we talk about:
[02:13] What PAS 2060 is and how it assists companies to become carbon neutral.
[2:55] The difference between being ‘net carbon zero’ and ‘carbon neutrality’.
[3:48] The importance of quantifying and reducing your emissions.
[4:18] What carbon offsetting is and how it works.
[6:54] The main benefits for a business in adopting PAS 2060.
[7:46] What a carbon footprint management plan is and how it can help save money.
[8:50] The benefits of validating your carbon neutrality.
[10:20] How Carbonology can help businesses become carbon neutral.
If you need assistance with implementing PAS 2060 – Contact us!
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes: