This episode is Part 3 of our 7-part mini-series explaining our Carbonology service, a 7 step methodology to help companies become Carbon Neutral.
Our resident Carbonologist David Algar is back to talk through the third step of the Carbonology process, Commitment.
David explains how organisations can identify the type of targets to put in place, the importance of having a launch and communications plan, and shares some popular ways organisations can reduce their carbon emissions.
- How organisations can set targets for their Carbon Neutrality.
- Why it’s important to make a formal commitment.
- Popular ways organisations reduce their carbon emissions.
- The benefits of changing your vehicles from diesel to electric.
- Some of the incentives to achieve emission reductions.
- The importance of having your staff involved with your plan.
In this episode, we talk about:
[02:19] How to begin the commitment stage of Carbonology.
[04:00] Why organisations need a plan to achieve PAS 2060.
[05:27] Popular ways organisations can reduce their carbon emissions.
[06:40] The approach you need to take when setting targets.
[09:30] Typical targets organisations can put in place.
[11:31] The importance of having a launch and communications plan.
[12:06] The typical outcomes and deliverables organisations will be provided.
[13:31] The expectation of businesses to have a carbon footprint management plan.
[14:19] The importance of having your staff involved with your plan.
If you need assistance with implementing ISO 14064, PAS 2060, or another standard – Contact us!
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how:
- Share the ISO Show on Twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with our latest episodes: