What is the future for ISO 9001? It only seems like yesterday that that latest version of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 was released, even though this was back in November 2015. How time flies as they say! All organisations have now transitioned to the latest version, however standards, the same as businesses can never afford to be left to stand still. In true Deming fashion (Plan, do, check, act), the time has come for the next review and revision. Next year, in 2020 the review process begins again…….
I was delighted to be joined on the ISO Show this week by Paul Simpson, Chair of the ISO 9001 Technical Committee in the UK (TC 176) and Director of Strategy to Action.
In the ISO Show this week Paul explains:-
- How Annex L supersedes Annex SL
- What is the role of TC 176 and what they are currently doing in relation to ISO 9001?
- The future concepts for ISO 9001
- Views on whether ISO 9001 could change much following the review which begins in 2020
If you would like to find out more about Paul Simpson and his company, Strategy to Action, Action to Success, click HERE.
If you would like to find further information about the ISO 9001 Quality Technical Committee, click HERE.
Need assistance with ISO 9001? We’d be happy to help, simply Contact Us.
To help out the ISO Show:
- Share the ISO Show on twitter or Linkedin
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Soundcloud. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.