Tony Bennett, Senior Information Security Executive shares his journey on achieving certification to ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 22301 (Business Continuity) in one hit!
Kingsley Napley, is an internationally recognised Law firm based in central London. To exceed clients’ expectations, they decided to develop their systems to meet the requirements of these leading international standards. Tony worked in collaboration with Rachel Churchman of Blackmores to support the delivery of the project, and bring together all the requirements of the standard into one holistic framework. This led to gaining a greater understanding of the organisations operations, risks and strengths, which led to the creation of a ‘Best Practice’ Framework. As the first Law Firm in the UK to achieve certification to all three standards as an integrated management system, Kingsley Napley are clearly demonstrating how to raise standards within their profession.
As an experienced Information Security professional, in this weeks’ ISO Show Podcast, Tony shares invaluable guidance on:-
- Why Quality, Information Security and Business Continuity is so crucial in the legal sector
- How he delivered the project within 12 months
- The drivers behind implementing all three standards as an integrated management system
- Explains how the assessment was actually an enjoyable experience!
- Key tips on overcoming obstacles and challenges – Communication, communication, communication!
- How leadership plays such an important role in the success of initiating change management
- Specific advice for those in the legal sector who may wish to raise their standards and achieve certification
For further Information on Kingsley Napley and their journey on achieving certification, visit their website.
For support with achieving ISO 9001, IS0 27001 and ISO 22301, see our Steps to Success.
For a FREE consultation Contact Us
For further information on the Standards:
We’d love to hear your views and comments about the ISO Show, here’s how: